Thursday, August 31

Posting old favourites...

Not much sewing getting done, but as it's the last day of winter....yay!.... I thought I'd repost some old favourites.

Lovely and fresh, ready for spring. This has been hand quilted, looks great on my table...
1930's reproduction  fabrics, perfect for spring..
A favourite cushion...I love cushions..❣️

Spring Harvest...my own design, working out from the centre ....loved designing this, challenging myself with each border.
Oh to have that same inspiration, motivation from back then...
Spring tomorrow, enjoy....🌹

7 comments:

  1. It's comforting to look at our loved quilts. You have some beauty's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilts Julia.. Yes I know what you mean. I don't do as much as I used too. Guess there are only sew many quilts we can make...but I need to use up all that fabric in my Cave...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower garden quilt is perfect for Spring! The words "lovely and fresh" describe it well.
    Is the cushion also your own design? It is very cute.
    Your Spring Harvest is beautiful. Was it a "design as you go" project, or had you drafted it all before you started?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good idea thank for sharing on the website
    ทองดีฟันขาว

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥