Thursday, March 16

WIP....on mission to finish this quilt.

 
Inspired by the beautiful doily quilt my dear friend Lois finished recently, please scroll back a few posts and see how beautiful it is...a family heirloom.
I'm on a mission to get this one in progress finished. Mine will be all in creams and tea dyed laces and doilies.

 

I'm making this by the Quilt as You Go method.  So much easier to machine quilt blocks and panels than a whole big quilt.

Off to play, see how much I can get done today....I'm hoping Sweet Susie will be happy to play too.

Have a lovely day...🌹

8 comments:

  1. You are doing a beautiful job on this, Julia. Lovely quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia, This is absolutely gorgeous. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's looking fabulous Julia....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be so elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beeyoutiful. I would love to do something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad to see you working on this one again. I love these "whitework" quilts! And your quilting looks so great on it. Carry on!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥