Sunday, July 10

More of California...


Alcatraz...so close to the mainland, yet many tried, but couldn't escape!



Resident seals that live at pier 39....amazing to see!

Beautiful Lombard Garden Walk...the street between the homes transformed into a beautiful steep walk to an amazing view from the top...

Back to my Holly Hobbie hex quilt..
I have a new great grand baby on the way...if it's a girl, this quilt will be a perfect cot quilt.

Hope you're having a great weekend...very wet and cold here.


Happy sewing.
Hugs Julia....💕

4 comments:

  1. Omg those seals..... Hope it's a girl......
    I got a baby boy last night.......
    I'll post about him later.. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those seals are a hoot!
    The Garden Walk looks beautiful--and challenging. : )
    Love the Hollie Hobby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW sew many seals.......
    Lovely quilt for a wee girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my sis just got back from a trip and she saw Alkatras.How ever you spell it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥