Saturday, July 9

It's been a while...

It's been a while...
What with no mojo and life, I just didn't have anything worthwhile posting.
Now after a wonderful month long trip to the states, it's time to get back to what I love and catch up with dear blogging friends.
Here I am in California. The walked the Golden Gate Bridge....it was freezing cold....a big tick off my bucket list..
World Tiger...in Top photo belongs to my DGD Rebeccah, he's been all around the world with family members.
Loved San Francisco, the people and amazing seafood ....
More of my trip later..

Hugs Julia ....💕




5 comments:

  1. Wonderful that you got to tick something off your travel bucket list. I am interested to see where you went during your month stateside. It will be good to catch up on your adventures. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity.
    The sewing machine can wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow how exciting to have such a wonderful trip away......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to your pictures of California, as I used to live there about twenty years ago, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice to hear from you! Glad you had a great trip to USA and hope you found some sewing mojo since you returned.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥