Friday, March 18

Pink Stars...update.

Jacobs border is on...sorry for the fuzzy photo...

I'm loving this a bit more now...
Jacobs Ladder is so easy and fun to piece.....now to see what I'll add next. First another narrow pink border, there's just no getting away from using more pink...
I've had comments that the pink doesn't look pink, I'll try and take a close up of the fabric.
I think I'll call this quilt "Raspberry Medley "....suits the shade of pink...

Have a great weekend, whatever you have planned...
Hugs Julia....💕

11 comments:

  1. The quilt is looking great Julia...No its not really Pink Pink...will work well as the next border..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the border you have put on so far helps tame the pink domination. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that pink fabric is really gorgeous, so I can see how it's become so important in the quilt. It's kind of fun too, when the quilt has a mind of it's own! Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That border looks great with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pattern and a very nice border.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great progress, love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. At first glance, I thought the star points were red. A nice reddish pink color. Love star quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia, that quilt has turned out really well. It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks wonderful Julia! I love the name 'Raspberry Medley' - it suits the pink fabric beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥