Sunday, January 3

A little Christmas sewing....

I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year.....making goals, to motivate and inspire you into some new projects 
This is what I made the girls in my family. I love this  casserole carry , such an easy way to "take that plate " to gatherings.
I think I made about 8 all up....

....and a few of these microwave potholders were well received and loved....
Now I'm looking  forward to doing something for me....something pretty and different, I have an idea of what I'd like to do.....hope it works out...

Take care.
Hugs Julia.

11 comments:

  1. What fabulous special homemade gifts you made Julia..
    Will be great to see what you have decided to make for yourself. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and congratulations on the safe arrival of little Cohen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The casserole carriers look great Julia... what a great idea... what sort of batting do you use for them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great gifts you made, pretty and practical. have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift--yes time to make something special just for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift for family, especially if you have family dinners! This is on my to do list, keep pinning pictures of casserole carriers....and broke another favorite casserole dish recently (I am a terrible butter fingers), so better make the carrier before I have no casserole dishes left!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Julia. Hope you are well. Lovely gift ideas. Have fun with your next project.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great gift ideas.......look forward to seeing what you plan to make thats "pretty".........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Julia,

    Happy New Year,

    Great gifts, so handy to have when going somewhere. Have fun with your new project.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Handmade, useful--and thoughtful! The best kind of gifts!!
    Looking forward to seeing what you are conjuring up for your own enjoyment. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Pretty and different" sounds good to me! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥