Saturday, October 17

Been a while, but still here.....

Thank you so much to all my friends and bloggers who were concerned and sent messages.
Just needed along break, recharge the old batteries and get focused again.

I haven't really done much mainly just a few baby things......
This is what I'm working on at the moment, just picking a few moments here and there and enjoying the process...
I bought two metres of this gorgeous Holly Hobbie fabric online and thought it was perfect to frame the sweet cut outs with hexagons.....
Not a baby quilt as such, but I'm thinking it would be a lovely little great grand daughters quilt one day.
Not sure if I mentioned it before, the new baby on the way is a "boy ".....

Take care and have a wonderful day...

Hugs Julia 💕

9 comments:

  1. *H*E*L*L*O*!!! Lovely Holly Hobbie, this will be a cute quilt.....enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are!
    Glad you surfaced, Julia. Hope all is well.
    What a sweet quilt this will make. Love Holly Hobby designs, and that is clever to surround them with hexies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew nice to see you pop up Julia.. had asked Anthea how you were..
    Hollie Hobby is such cute fabric and love the way you are fussy cutting and framing them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it!! I've always liked Holly Hobbie. This will be a beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be a wonderful quilt for a young girl! I love this treatment, with the hexagon frames. I think it's important to take regular breaks, and it's nice to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am currently working on a hexie quilt--it is a great take-a-long project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julia. It will be a lovely quilt for someone special and made by someone special.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julia, Just getting around to reading my favorite blogs. Wanted to tell you how much I like your holly hobby quilt idea. Its so sweet. I have a new grandbaby one the way, and I'm inspired....maybe....we'll see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥