Monday, May 11

Quick update on DD's quilt....hexies...

Loving this quilt in progress...
I'm fussy cutting and EPP the beautiful flowers....
This process takes up quite a bit of time, but the flowers are just gorgeous....DD is loving them too!..
I need four of each colour way, as there are three on each of the four sides of the centre medallion..
So four more to do, then I'll piece the borders that these lovelies will be appliqued to...
 
Hope you all are having or had a wonderful Mothers Day....and got  a little spoilt...
 
Take care....♥

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, Julia! The flowers are stunning!
    Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fussy cutting...............so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ! those flowers are beautiful. the quilt will be stunning..

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is going to be a wonderful quilt Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fussy cutting is looking stunning. Good job for winter, all I want to do is sit and sew, especially with some lovely bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥