Friday, May 29

Prepping for a party....

We are going to a party...Chooky is celebrating 3 years in the Chookshed....and we are invited to help her celebrate....yay!
I thought I'd use this special time to bust some scrap stash....boy, do I have some serious scrap stash problems...
I love my CW fabrics, and find it so hard to throw out the smallest tiny piece....but there comes a time, when enough is enough!
One little tub to cut up and have ready for party time...
Some background fabric stash to cut up...will need more of this, and yes there is lots more...
Tin of CW scrap stash....

Sorry...blogger loaded this photo sideways...and this big tub full of scraps...

This is what I have ready so far....1.2", 1.5", and 1.75".....strips cut ready for my project..
Still need lots more strips...
 It's been lovely coming across some old pieces that were favourites......
 
How are you doing, are you ready?
Thanks Chooky for what looks like being a weekend of sewing and fun.....
 

9 comments:

  1. What fun to be invited to a party that requires the bringing of scraps. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cant wait to see what you create with your scraps.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A scrap party.............not a crap party! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you're all ready to party! I've been working a lot with scraps this year, and I'll be anxious to see what you create with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun playing in your scraps this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can´t wait to see what did you make.Hope you have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you at the party! I might have to join you, I need to bust some more scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it may be a big mess but it will be something beautiful by the time you are finished with it Julia........have a great time sewing at the birthday party......

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have done a lot of cutting! I always love to see fabric being organised into lovely piles before being transformed into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥