Friday, May 1

April's done...new month new projects..

What a month April has been for me...
Two Bridal Showers, two Weddings, a little trip away, two wedding anniversaries, and a birthday anniversary....some wonderful happy joyful days and a couple of sad anniversaries....
So moving on to May now with lots of lovely things to look forward to...
I have started on my DD's quilt ...my very first quilt kit that I have ever bought.
The fabrics are lovely...Riley Blake, A French Courtyard, by Sue Daley....
This is the centre medallion, a little tricky, but it's going to be fun....lots of fussy cutting, hex flowers.
It's nice to be back sewing again....♥
 
Sorry I'm not sharing family wedding photos, but.
...the pink and white rose topiary ball was on a beautiful tall glass candelabra /chandelier centre piece on each table....
The wedding was very elegant and beautiful... it was  wonderful  to see family all together....everyone so happy...and yes I did get up and join in the Greek traditional dancing...
A very proud Nana.....♥
 

6 comments:

  1. That is going to be a beautiful quilt.....
    You have to respect that not everyone wants all there private celebrations posted on the internet.... So we won't expect to see photos.... We got to see the beautiful quilt you made.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a very busy April Julia.

    The quilt you are now working on will be fabulous....

    Look forward to seeing you soon and I am sure you will have photos....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new quilt looks so interesting and I love the fabrics in the kit. It is so much fun to start a new project and watch it grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, you have been a busy girl!
    Looks like a beautiful new project in the works. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your need to protect privacy, re family photo. Love your new kit, hope you enjoy making it....hope May is nice and wet so you can sit and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've had a very big April, Julia... I'm sure you'll do a beautiful job of the kit...
    So glad the wedding went well, that pink arrangement is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥