Monday, February 9

Wedding Pillow....and meeting bloggers..

Having a beautiful creative time with SRE......I really should get back to my SRE.
I have enjoyed working on this gorgeous wedding ring pillow for my DGD.....om gosh, the wedding will be here before we know it...
I was pinning the bridesmaids frocks to shorten and the girls are all so excited counting the days to the big day.....as of yesterday they said it was just 77 days to the big day..

 I only worked on this last night and early this morning....so special to be making this for my DGD, a lovely keepsake for them both.......loving it!

Sorry the Silk Dupion fabric is reflecting back.... This morning I embroidered their initials and the wedding date on the hearts....now I just need to find the right lace to suit...
The pillow will finally finish at 8 inches.....don't want it too big for the little 2 year old to carry.....♥
 
I had a wonderful time out with bloggers last Saturday....we had the best day, unfortunately  I forgot my camera, but please pop over to Hibiscus Stitches where Anthea has a great photo of us all..
Thank you ladies for a wonderful day, lovely to meet the new bloggers.....we need to do it again soon..
 
Have a lovely day...
 
 

11 comments:

  1. That little lace cushion is sew pretty..

    Loved our GTG...Look forward to our next one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. Your wedding cushion is divine. I love silk ribbon embroidery but don't have a lot of experience with it yet. It was great to see you again on Saturday. Can't wait to do it again. Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I've never done any silk ribbon embroidery - yours is so beautiful! What a wonderful treasure the newlyweds will have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful handiwork, Julia--a true treasure for your DGD!
    I'm going to pop over to see the photo of your blogger meeting. Sounds like fun. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely keepsake for the bride and groom to remember their special day!! What a wonderful GM you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julie,

    What a pretty cushion for the wedding. A great reminder of the day.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pillow will definitely hold beautiful memories. Will pop over to Anthea's blog and see what you got up to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my GOODNESS! That is amazingly beautiful!!! Your stitching is so perfect Julia. What wonderful talents you have been blessed with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia, your DGD wedding pillow is absolutely beautiful. It will be a lifelong treasure for the whole family in years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Julia, Stopping by to see what you are up to. That is a lovely keepsake for your DGD. I know it will be a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥