Sunday, February 1

EQ7 blocks ..to lesson sample quilts...

These are the quilts that were designed from the EQ7 block samples.. ..of previous post.
Pretty in the blues and yellow...
...same block different setting..
Love this one...
...and how about this one....LOVE this one too.
We learned how to do these fancy sashings and borders....border corner stones...
Now if only I could remember how I did it......again it could be just a matter of that magic word.....play and "practice"...
 
Take care... ♥
 

3 comments:

  1. The last one is my best fav.Happy sewing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two are my favorites--great secondary patterns! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia - you are so talented!! Your blog is very inspiring. I'm looking forward to making some microwave bowls. And more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥