Monday, November 24

Scrap stash busting Saturday.....pinwheels..

It was a lovely productive Saturday......missing my Pfaff Grand Quilter, I thought I would keep busy,  and see if I could do something with some scraps...
In that empty plastic tub were these CW scraps and also lots of neutral scrap pieces of fabric.
It was fun to rediscover some of the fabrics that I have loved, made quite a few quilts from and a little sad to see this is all I had left of them....
Same with the neutrals.....I love that one on top of the pile.....soft leafy fern print on a cream background.....
So from those scraps these pinwheels were pieced...
 
Have a happy day....♥
 

5 comments:

  1. Good to catch up with what you are up to Julia and who would have thought such a pretty quilt was hidden in all those scraps.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice way to spend a Saturday. I cut squares from my scrap stash working towards a quilt with lots of hour glass blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you are keeping busy, love the pinwheels, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun to create from scraps. Love the multi-colored pinwheels. They are so happy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes it is nice to have a day of just cutting up scraps and sewing them together! My favourite is 3" nine patches but I love your pinwheels! I see the start of a lovely old fashioned quilt here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥