Wednesday, October 15

Beautiful Eye Candy..,..from patchwork friends

This beautiful eye candy is from my dear Tuesday patchwork friends...
 
Laura, just loves to make scrappy quilts...and she has an amazing knack of making scrappy quilts almost out of nothing..
I love the scrappy fabric feather corner motifs, I guess you could call them that..
The background fabric is a spotted fabric, which is another thing I love...
Thank you for letting me share this Laura...♥
 
Bep's Quilt
How amazing is this quilt....this photo does not do it justice....
..,.all machine appliquéd....I love this block.

...and this block, Look at all the fussy cutting....
....and another stunning block..
As you can see by the first photo, all the blocks are amazing,,,
Thank you Bep for allowing me to share your beautiful quilt....
 
As for me, I'm still working on the Lone Star....plucking up the courage to quilt it on my Susie.
I have nearly finished piecing some cushion covers to practice on...
 
Hope your having a creative week.....♥

9 comments:

  1. I am glad you shared the quilt with us. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you gals in Australia are amazing. These are beautiful. I want to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both fabulous! Thanks for sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two jaw-dropping beauties, my friend! What lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both amazing work in the beautiful quilts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a feast for the eyes. Both quilts are stunners and they make me want to sew, sew, sew! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Julia - please tell the ladies they are so very clever - and I'm chuffed to see a couple of very pretty HIBISCUS on Bep's quilt, LOL x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH! OH! Eye candy for sure!!

    I.LIKE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥