Thursday, July 31

Playing on my EQ7....

I was getting a bit bored and tired of hand-quilting the Dresdens..
So I thought I would have a play on my EQ7 and design the second wedding quilt....
These are the colours for the centre Lone Star......and pick up the colours again in the borders...
... I'm thinking a border of log cabins....ok, but I can't get the star to go in the centre of the quilt on EQ7...the star will be big and the main focus of the quilt.... 
This will be very different for me, but I love the thought of the challenge...
 
Have a great day...I need to finish pruning the roses while it's not raining......

5 comments:

  1. Oh Julia that Quilt will be stunning and you GS will love it...
    Log cabin border will look great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I've never made a Lone Star. Looks tricky to me. You certainly aren't going easy on yourself. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh exciting! LOVE the border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea! I have EQ7 and still in the box. Just don't have the time to attend to it. And don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been tossing up whether or not to buy EQ7. What are your thoughts on it Julia? What have you found to be good & what causes you issues? Would love your feedback. Cheers, Tracy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥