Sunday, May 4

Two more DWR rows....and two more teddies..

I've had a very busy week, as much as I would have liked to have this DWR a flimsy by now, it didn't happen....
.....but I did manage another two rows ready to be sewn onto the five rows already together....
....just two rows to go now.....can't wait to get this pretty to flimsy stage....then I think I'll  need a break before going on with the second DWR ....
It does look so pretty, will need another good press when finished....
♥♥♥♥♥
 
Two more of my teddies as I add their names on.....
How cute is Elfie...looks like he's come straight out of the woods....
....and dear wounded Simpson....he's just 4 inches tall....
 
Hope your having a lovely weekend...can't believe we are already into the month of May...
 

13 comments:

  1. you have been busy. Quilt is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this gorgeous Blue and cream version of your DWR flimsy.. What colours sre you doing the next one in Julis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking of you as I quilt my customers DWR quilt, I am getting there, she has asked me for the full 'Quiltme service', so that is the binding made, attached & hand stitched in place, as well as the quilting of course.
    You are making such great progress. Cute teddies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wedding ring quilt is looking amazing, your work so quickly, I am sure this would take me two years to do! Are you hand piecing or machine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, you are making wonderful progress, in my book! Looks lovely, my dear!
    What cute Teddies. That tiny one has stolen my heart! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julia,

    Oh your Double Wedding Ring Quilt is just so stunning, a wonderful gift for the young couple. Those little teds are rather cute!

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a lot of sewing in making a big double wedding ring quilt as you have discovered. What you have completed is oh so pretty and it won't be long before it makes it to the flimsy stage.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing quilt! An inspiration for all of us wannabe DWRers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Julia this year is just flying,love your quilt and how cute are your bears.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so impressed with your DWR, I don't think I have the stickability let alone the ability!
    Cute bears.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress Julia and the teddies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Wow Julia, I can't believe how fast you are getting your DWR together... I am still only about nearly 4 rows and not all those put together. Your looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥