Friday, May 23

It's that time of year again....Off to the show !..

Where did that year go!!!........I almost can't believe it's that time of year again....
.....yes, it's show time. Our annual big Stitches and Craft Show.
Where quilts are judged, the best of the best on show, goodies to buy, new technics to learn and discover.....and meeting up with friends and bloggers, for a coffee and catch up....♥
 
Broken Dished is quilted, sorry the quilting doesn't show up too well, but, yes I did do feathers and had a play with a ruler....not as easy as the demo I watched on Monday, but as the saying goes, it all takes practice!
 
I just have the binding to sew back...
 
Early wake up tomorrow....can't wait!
 
Have a wonderful day....♥

10 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, meeting up with my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your show and what a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to meeting you there Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finish! Loved your churn dash and pin wheel blocks also from earlier in the week, I must try this pattern, looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the show & have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sew nice to have meet up with at the show today.... Always enjoy our time together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoyed the show and maybe picked up something nice. Your pinwheel quilt looks lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Julia this is gorgeous,you are very clever,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
    EarningsClub.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥