Wednesday, March 12

Rail Fence...flimsy..

Another pretty rose quilt is a flimsy, ready to be sandwiched and quilted...
...and I must add it really is lovely. Just that bit of white tone on tone fabric in the border sets it off beautifully.
 Look how lovely the corners meet.....went  together like a dream.
I love piecing Jacob's Ladder, such a beautiful effective border or even sashing for little effort....
 
.....Yes, there's still lots more of that fabric left. Scraps and bigger pieces....possibly enough for another two or three quilts....... but I think it's time for a change now.
My CW fabrics are calling out to me!...
 
Enjoy the rest of your week....♥

13 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks lovely. I love rose fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the border! Is it as time consuming as I think it is?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new quilt! Looking forward to the new CW project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! the border is very effective. happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It turned out beautifully! The soft, romantic look of those fabrics has been delightful to see in each of your creations.
    Now I'll be interested to see what you do with the CW fabrics! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling Julia! You've done it again, another wonderful quilt

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very pretty. I love the soft, fresh look of your quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love all those rose fabrics! Another wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really does look lovely Julia no wonder you are pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Julia you are sewing up a storm - and this quilt is going to be another Julia Jewel... pretty & lovely!!

    I love the bunnies in the other post - no Dust Bunnies??!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that was quilt, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it Julia and I bet you have it sandwiched and quilted by now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥