Monday, March 10

Rail Fence, catch up....and some bunnies!

Another new week, and I don't have a lot to show for the past week.....that week just flew by!
I pondered and  procrastinated about what borders I was going to add to the scrappy Rail Fence top...
Not another dollie border..... no, need to have a change. So I thought rail-fencing and ladders go together...don't you think?
The white tone on tone fabric with the on point scrappy squares set in,  add a nice light distraction  from the busy all over floral fabrics.....too easy...now why did it take me a whole week to come up with that!
 
I've also been making Bunnies.....not Easter but Kitchen and Bathroom bunnies....
Above is a Bathroom bunny...... A label added to it will read...
I'm a bathroom bunny.
When you tire of me..
.pull me apart and I'll become
 a hand-towel and 2 face washers....
.......and here are some Kitchen Bunnies....
I'm a Kitchen bunny.
When you tire of me..
.pull me apart and I'll become
 a tea towel and 2 dish washers....
My little Embroidery group of ladies  are making these for Alzheimer's Easter fundraising stall.
 These plus many more will be donated to help the work they do in my community helping those who need it.
 
Have a lovely creative week....until next time...♥
 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea to raise some money. Love your border, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life doesn't seem to slow down but you seem to get a lot done in those hours. That border works very nicely and the bunnies are very practical and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet.
    Thinking of you tonight. Just want to say Hi and that we love you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥