Sunday, December 15

Bloggers gathering.....fun day!

What a great day yesterday was...
You can see by the lovely smiles that we all were having so much fun...
From the left...hostess Sandra, her Mum Maria, Tracee, Bev and Anthea....
It was just gorgeous to be among like minded friends under the air-con, (boy it was hot outside) sharing, chatting and of course laughing.
I can't remember the last time I laughed so much....it's been a tough year for me, and this was a lovely way to relax and have some fun.
I took some hand sewing, but, did I get to sew.....no!
 
Yummylicious treats...no such word, but it sounds good doesn't it!
More yummylicious treats
Sandra and Maria made us a light lunch, lots of coffee and cold water as we chatted our way through the day...
We exchanged gifts...and before we knew it, it was time to go home.
Thank you ladies for a fun and happy day.
Have a wonderful Christmas and new Year....stay cool and stay safe......
 

11 comments:

  1. Ahhh! ... the perfect heatwave remedy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to get away from the fast pace of life and just sit back and enjoy time together, in air conditioning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a delightful day, Julia. I'm glad you have friends who support you and give you opportunities to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you all had a lovely day. You are so fortunate to get together with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds the perfect way to unwind. Hold on to that feel good factor Julia and keep smiling.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was a fabulous day with you all. I am sew pleased you come Julia..

    ReplyDelete
  7. how nice you girls got to spend some time together........yummy food......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Julia,

    It was great to meet up with you,really enjoyed the day.Especially loved seeing your hand quilting.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia we did have such a great day, and don't worry... what's said stays between us!!
    So glad you could come and I was glad of your company while I was driving, it would have been a boring drive otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, Julia. We love you - God bless, Mildred

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥