Wednesday, December 18

Been Quilting...Mug Mats..

Winding down for Christmas now, so not a lot of sewing going on here...
.....but I did manage to fit in some FMQ yesterday...
Sweet Susie can be so fickle at times...sometimes she likes me sometimes she doesn't
The Mug mat hiding underneath the top two is not the best FMQ...I had so much trouble with the tension. Debating whether to unpick it or just leave it....these are for me to use everyday, so I may leave it...
I didn't FMQ them all the same....just played and practiced...
 
Now to trim backing the edges and add the binding...
 
Have a wonderful day...stay safe....

9 comments:

  1. Very nice, and I don't see anything wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love mug rugs! We use them all the time. Yours are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting looks great Julia. Cute mug rugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty, Julia!
    Have you watched the Handi Quilter webinar on Thread, Needles and Tension? It really helped me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Mug rugs Julia!
    I know how frustrating it is when the tensions goes wrong without any apparent reason.
    All the best for a happy Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Hexies you used for your Mug Rugs..
    Quilting looks good and a great way to practise on "Susie"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely mug rugs to be enjoyed every day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥