Tuesday, November 19

Mug Mats, Hexie Runner...and stuff!

I had a lovely time catching up with a couple of dear quilting friends on Sunday...
They were at a retreat close by, so I just couldn't miss out on a chance of a quick catch-up...
Shari, Gwen, (no blog) and Sheila also (no blog)....waving to you girls!
Lots of other lovely ladies that I can't remember their names, were busy sewing, chatting, having fun... it was just so inspirational
...look what I came home and made!
 
I saw some beautiful work in the process, a gorgeous I spy quilt....sorry I didn't get the ladies name.  Mug Rugs...amazing mug rugs.
I came home and made these two...I'll call Mug Mats just to be different.
I added a loop to hold a napkin....these will go towards fund raising items for Alzheimer's next year.
♥♥♥♥♥
 
Back to these hexagon flowers...I decided to make these 7 into a small table centre piece....a Christmas gift for someone.
I really am all hexied out for the time being. I will one day post all the hexagon quilts I have made!
 
It's Tuesday...I'm off to patchwork today..yay!
Have a lovely day...take care.....
 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely. I look forward to your Hexie quilts post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to have the loop for a napkin on the mats.
    Very pretty Grandmother's Flower Garden table topper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to be inspired. Love the cheerful looking hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see your mojo in full flight now. Always something new and pretty happening over your way.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥