Saturday, November 9

Black, White and Red topper...nearly finished.

I decided that this B,W and Red quilt will be a topper.
It helped to get me sewing again and now I feel I want to move on and make something else....something more me!
It's quite stunning, the red making a big statement....snatching a few moments here and there, it was a lovely diversion from every day stuff. I think my mojo is back somewhat, just need to keep going with it now.
I quilted loops and hearts ...I know...again you say, but it's easy and safe and I love quilting them.
 
Thank you for encouraging me along the way...
 
Have a wonderful weekend....warming up...summer is here finally!.....♥

12 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with easy & safe. Looks lovely. Happy weekend to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My safe quilting is straight lines, so if you can do loops and hearts, good for you I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julia, I can feel a smile in your words! This topper is wonderful, the colours are fab and your quilting is gorgeous as always... good for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely with that splash of red :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great result, the red just pops doesn't It?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great Julia! It's good to get out of your comfort zone now and again. Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you have ventured this far from your norm in fabrics, I'd stick to easy and safe on the quilting, too. : ) It is beautiful. Definitely a smile-maker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia, girl when you get your MoJo back, you really get it back. This is outstanding. I love this piece.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous - and has a nice Christmassy feel too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! As we move toward Christmas, it makes me think of cardinals against a snowy background. Snow is not always pristine white. It often has shadows, especially on a cloudy day. A very nice quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥