Wednesday, October 2

Laura's stunning quilt top..

Just a quick post to share Laura's stunning quilt top..
 
How amazing is this quilt top flimsy, that Laura brought in to patchwork yesterday.
This is for her son...just perfect for a man's quilt...the colours just all pop together....
Laura said it was strip pieced...I have no idea how, I just LOVE it!
♥♥♥
 
I took my Swinging '30's flimsy to patchwork and pinned it ready for a play on SS...
 
We are promised a warm sunny day today...Yay!
Hope your having a great week...

9 comments:

  1. Looks great Laura...
    Love your Swinging 30's quilt topJulia. Have fun playing on your SS.
    We are having one come up here for our quilt show next weekend. May have a go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this striking quilt. A couple friends have made ones from that pattern, and they assured us it's easier to make than it looks. Strip piecing is the key. You're right--it's perfect for a young man. Great colors.
    Have fun with SS. I haven't had time with mine for a while. I'm sure she feels neglected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that top. Such a wonderful selection of colors and a great pattern!
    Can't wait to see what you and SS do with your top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning quilt! Such a clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great pattern and choice of colours.
    Good luck with your quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning quilt pattern. Could you please ask her where the pattern came from? I love strip piecing and have been pulling my hair out trying to find a good teenage boy pattern! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too would love to know what the pattern is. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥