Friday, September 20

Another meeting with the French General...

I just love this line of the French General...
Some time ago a dear patchwork friend gifted me this layer cake of Rouenneries Deux....
This line has a softer side to the General... softer, (dare I say) prettier than the bold colours and bigger prints of the last  General Fa-la-la-la-la.
Sorry, but I'm working on a little project that I can't talk about just yet....
 
Do you love Owls.....how cute are these owls...
I bought this pattern yesterday online from Etsy....instant download....too easy!
The first owl on the right, I found a bit tricky to do, but once I worked on the second owl and read the pattern more carfully it was easy....Great step by step with colour pictures to guide you through each row...
Nayy and all that, just impressed with the beautifully written pattern.....♥

4 comments:

  1. Must agree, those French General fabrics are lovely and you have combined them beautifully.
    That owl pattern is very cute, great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty line from the General. : )
    Is that an owl afghan on the pattern?!? So cute!!
    Good job, Julia. I haven't crocheted in years. I wonder if I could still even read a pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wee owls! I bought some key rings like that for both my girls.
    The French General fabric is always popular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥