Tuesday, September 10

Amazing eye candy...

I'm just home from my Tuesday patchwork group...and...
....I couldn't wait to share this amazing quilt by Sue...with Sue's permission.
I hope I've got the story right...I think Sue said she designed and made this amazing quilt for her brother who has restored an old VW van....
 
 Doesn't this take you back to the '70's....beach boys, surfing. flower power...depending how old you are, some would say "the good old days"!
 
How fun is this amazing quilt!.....♥
 
 
Here is another lovely quilt by Desa....this one is for her friends new grandbaby....♥
 
 I love my Tuesday patchwork group....
Thank you for popping by...happy sewing!

12 comments:

  1. My daughter Sarah would love this quilt. They have a 1965 split screen camper and want to use it as their wedding transport. I have vsions of decorating a pick up truck with flowers and bunting saying Just Married. Who am I to spoil their fun. Great quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is just so fun! great quilt ah yes memories of VW my first brand new car, a yellow bug!

    cute baby quilt. thanks for sharing with us
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A VW and Flower Power!!! Perfect combo.

    I love our quilting group too. Such fun to see what everybody has been up to. We meet tomorrow.

    Cheers

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baby quilt is cute - but the VW is totally groovy! Congrats to both the quilters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both quilts are bright and fun, but the psychedelic bus is a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I LOVE the VW quilt. That's so great. The baby quilt is precious. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the psychedelic Kombi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the psychedelic Kombi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Kombi van, what a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥