Wednesday, August 7

Just Quilting the Dresden's.....

Just quilting...Yawn!
....but I do love, love  how it's turning out....just this one side setting tri quilted ...
 
...and one corner quilted.
I started quilting these just yesterday at patchwork, and finished them off last night....yes, this works for me!
You may be able to see I've also marked the scallops around the border Dresden's for the binding...I'm really inspired now to get this quilted before our hot summer weather kicks in.
Now I need to work on this and also keep up the practicing on Sweet Susie!
 
Until next time...happy sewing...♥
 

12 comments:

  1. It's looking might fine. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what your doing with the quilting! A great balance of patchwork and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is absolutely no yawning coming from me! This IS beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could this even begin to be boring? It is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Julia your quilting is gorgeous. I can't believe you say JUST...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilting is wonderful. This quilt is going to be a masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The quilting is really lifting this project to another level.
    Looking very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have filled that empty space with the perfect choice of quilting
    and I am definitely not yawning. Keep up the good work Julia. I LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia, it's looking gorgeous, you clever lady... it's perfect weather for doing it now, too dreary for anything outdoors that's for sure x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely lovely quilting Julia and I can tell you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's good to see how you're pushing yourself on the SS. These new designs look really nice, and I can tell you're improving. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥