Wednesday, August 28

Dancing with Nine Patches....nearly there..

I'm still dancing with these pretty nine patches..
So pretty, I'm dancing with joy...I think perhaps another row width wise and another row in the length, then a pretty floral border.
That should make it a nice lap quilt size....
Little secret...this will be for my next door neighbor...she knows I quilt but I don't think she reads my blog.   She and her Dh have been so wonderful and helpful to me.
A close up of the blocks...so simple, but so pretty..
 
Have a wonderful day...

7 comments:

  1. Hello Julia,

    Your neighbours will just love the quilt. You will be given tea and scones each time you visit!

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neighbor will be thrilled with this gift! It is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely sweet surprise for your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really is a great quilt to use up those small pieces of leftover fabrics. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often think the simplest blocks make the prettiest quilts. This is a lovely dance you have going here, Julia. And what a thoughtful gift for your neighbors. I am glad you have good neighbors who support you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very pretty and I'm very tempted to start my own version.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the quilt is so pretty. what a nice thing for you to do they will love the quilt I am sure
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥