Tuesday, July 16

This and That again....coverlet, The General, crochet.

Such a sweet finish....all done and on my bed...
...and I'm sleeping under my special scrappy diamonds coverlet...
I have two Pink pillow shams on there right now, and I think they look lovely...to be honest looking at it here, I truly think diamond pillow shams may be too much. They would just blend in and get lost with the coverlet. This way I can pick out special colours from the diamonds and have a change of pillow shams when I feel like a change....Yay!
♥♥♥
 
I'm getting acquainted with The General again for a new little project...I wonder if you can guess what it is...some tri's, some wadding. I've made this before also in The General's fabrics...♥
 
Granny Squares for a knee rug,  I using up some yarn laying around, plus it's a nice change now and then from stitching...
Perhaps this will cheer up someone who needs it...
 
Tuesday patchwork today....Storms are forecast, so I hope they stay away till I get back home... 
 
Stay safe.....♥
 

13 comments:

  1. Love, love, love it. You must be so pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you about the shams. Your quilt is beautiful. I look forward to seeing your next project, and love the granny squares. I don't quilt, but I can crochet. Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very beautiful finish, Julia! It is so soft and pretty looking. Absolutely leave the shams alone. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coverlet looks so pretty on your bed and the shams are perfect as they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt looks amazing...and very cosy!! And The General is still the man! Can't wait to see what you are making!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll bet you will have sweet dreams under your beautiful coverlet. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Diamond look fabulous on your bed Julia.. I agree the Pink shams look good.
    Will look in again to see what you are making with the French General fabric.. Nice coloured Granny Squares.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done to you Julia. It really does look so pretty on your bed. Hmm, i wouldn't want to get out of it. Stay wrapped up and snug in it. See you are teasing with that General again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The diamond coverlet looks wonderful, and I agree with everyone that the pink shams are good the way they are. Just the other day we were debating how to co-ordinate pillows with a busy quilt, and I think you have solved it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY JULIA!! the coverlet is a gorgeous creation!! well done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your diamond coverlet looks just dreamy Julia and I agree, the pink shams are perfect! What a sweet finish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks beautiful can't wait to see what you make next with the General

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥