Wednesday, July 3

Julia's Coverlet...are we there yet!

No, not quite there yet, but won't be long now!
This must be getting so boring for my readers, but I'm so determined to have this lovely finished,....
Here you can see I've reached the other side corner and I'm on my way up...yay!
The strips / rows will get shorter from here on...I already have some strips sewn ready to add,
Thank you all so much for the encouragement along the way....I'll count the diamonds when finished just to see how many I have cut and pieced.....♥
 
In the meantime....this is slowly getting quilted in the evening...
  
I think I'm nearing the half way mark with the cross-hatch background quilting now...
I'm leaving the setting tri's for other quilting...not sure yet what it will be...perhaps feathers.
 
Still lots of quilting to do, but I'm really enjoying this in the evening.
 
Have a nice day...keep safe....♥
 
Hugs Julia ...
 
 

17 comments:

  1. Hello Julia, I sure do enjoy following your progress on these lovelies. Are you experiencing cold weather now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s.I changed the name of my blog to Blackberry Lane instead of Maple Lane, Mildred

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're both very pretty. Just keep chugging along, and you'll be done in no time! Keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beauties, Julia! The coverlet is really coming together--and you are much faster at getting a large quilt hand quilted than I will ever be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly are ploughing through an amazing amount of work. Love your quilting on the 30's Dresden Plate as well, looking wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - both of them. I'm so envious of people like you, who can do such beautiful work. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you really are doing so well with both these.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty. You're getting there, all right!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hand quilting is lovely. Such a labor of love.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love reading your blog :) It's never boring and you have such lovely quilter's eye candy to drool over.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Steady progress, that's the way!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are making great progress Julia. The quilting really finishes the Vintage Dresden quilt beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wish you had a tutorial on this beauty! Impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two gorgeous projects and I bet they'll both be finished soon if you keep nibbling away at them. I love quilting weather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You may think it's boring to us, but it's certainly not true for me. These are two lovely projects, and I really enjoy watching your progress. Step by step -- and you'll be done before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Get Part time online jobs on Facebook, The best Social Media Website where you can share some fun and earn with us, Share some pictures on Facebook and earn on every pictures you post or share. Unlimited Facebook Wall Sharing and Unlimited Earning.
    Earn with Making Facebook Ids, Make Unlimited Facebook Ids and Get 10$ on Every FB Id.
    jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lols and Gags, Lol Pictures, Lol Videos, Funny Pictures, Lol is the Laugh out of Laugh where you can Fun Unlimited and Laughing Unlimited. Visit the Best Lol Network Ever, where you can every thing is lol and Funny, Troll Images, Funny Vidoes, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Epic Videos, Prank Videos, Fail Videos and Much More Fun and Entertainment
    lolsgag.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥