Sunday, June 9

Just for Fun.....and still hand-quilting!

I'm still hand-quilting, so there's not much to post about today...but just for fun ...
I thought you might like to see these amazing creations....my DIL sent me this link...lots more to see there..
I don't know about you, but I'm just about all out of walls, sofas and beds space to display my quilts.... could you live with these amazing chairs and sofas ?...

In the right place, perhaps a studio apartment,  very trendy cozy cottage,....  they would certainly be a great talking point...colourful to say the least...
...this storage cabinet would be nice in the sewing room...
 
Have a great weekend...♥

12 comments:

  1. I would SO love to have any of those items in my home! I'd never hear the end of complaints from my family though...darn it...so furniture like that exists only in my imaginary dream house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, for sure, but not quite "me". : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colourful but not for me.
    Lucky we all different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun funky bright & cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoh let me just go get my sunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A statement piece I think we would call it. However imagine one of those chairs in your Jane Austin quilt fabrics then I would be pretty happy to have the chair in my room. I have an old bedroom chair and was thinking whether to try to recover it in one fabric or a whole lot of them. I will ponder that..... Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too trendy and youthful for me but definitely interesting. I could see one piece or two in a young person's urban loft apartment, but give me my favorite quilts draped over the sofa or rocking chair.
    Thanks for the link, Julia. We need to broaden our minds to keep us young :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is certainly colorful!! I think your quilts are prettier!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them but imagine living with them would be difficult. I am collecting photo's of these things on Pinterest. Don't ask me why but they are creative and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dont they all look fantastic! I would love to have a wing back chair covered in an old handquilted traditional styled quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥