Saturday, May 25

Show Time...yep, I'm off to the show again...

It's show time....I'm so excited...
I just love this picture...
 I'll take an hours relaxing train ride up to town, , This is the second  biggest show held just once a year, lots of lovely new things to see and buy,  do some shopping of course...plus free workshops on different things to learn, new methods.
This year my new DIL is coming with me, it will be her very first show....I don't know who is more excited me or my DIL.
I'm also meeting up with some Aussie bloggers....hope to take lots of photos, buy some goodies and have some fun...
                                                           Did I say I'm excited !.....♥

In the meantime, this is what I'm doing in the evenings...and every spare moment I get.
As the temperature drops in the evening after dinner, I make myself comfortable under my Vintage Dresden's and lose myself in my quilting...TV playing in the background...nothing much on, so I'm just happy to quilt....
 
Have a lovely weekend.....♥
 


5 comments:

  1. have a great time at the show Julia. How wonderful to have the company of your DIL to share in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a great show of quilts and people to see and share. Have a very fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, Julia! Hope you have a great time with your new DIL.
    I'm so excited to see the quilting being done on this quilt. I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time. loads of pics please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to have someone who is excited about it to go with you! Your Dresden is looking so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥