Friday, March 1

Spring Harvest...finished

Finished and taking pride of place hanging up in my family room.

Sorry for the fuzzy photo, I would never earn my keep as a photographer...
I loved making this quilt and now I love it even more seeing it finished and on display in my family room......a great finish for February 2013.
A new month, a new next week and a new project planned....wouldn't it be lovely to have a finish every month...I know, in our dreams!

Have a great weekend.....take care..♥.

Hugs Julia ....
 
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Julia! Congratulations on getting it finished! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. The colors are so soothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Julia. And what a lovely way for it to be displayed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand why you love it, finished and displayed in your home. It's lovely, Julia. The colors and look definitely say "Julia made this."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Spring Harvest Quilt looks gorgeous Julia! I'll bet you can't take your eyes off it while you're in your family room. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. You should be very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finish & it makes a pretty vignette. How did you go with the quilting? I can't see it from your photo's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! It's very beautiful! I love the colours combination :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The quilt looks fabulous up on the wall, wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A finish a month, in my dreams! But I guess it is good to aim high. I love this quilt, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks beautiful displayed on your wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥