Saturday, March 16

Oopsy...try again...Gracehaven update...

A quick little update on my Gracehaven quilt...

  Looking good....lots of work, but it will all be worth it!... Doing the maths to make the blocks fit takes a lot of time...doesn't always work the first time, but eventually I work it out... Last post it was a toss up between a blue or pink border...blue won out then, so I thought I would use the pretty pink border this time here...

A row of sparkling diamonds... less pieces, so that it doesn't look too busy...

....a few more to add but I ended up adding the buttons to both the outside and inner side of the scallop circle..
 Friday already, that's another week gone.
  Have a great weekend....take care...♥

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Julia and I love the buttons you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely medallion quilt it is becoming! Those plain fabric installments will help with those pieced borders fit in nicely...ugh I am not a very good adaptor when it comes to pieced borders you are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I can see it all! Looks wonderful. This will be a beautiful display piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Julia. I amsure it is a very therapeutic piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colourful and bright!
    Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those diamonds. Not the easiest to do but they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful.

    Greetings from Germany, Grit

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is looking just wonderful, every row gets better and better!! Very well done, especially with all that math!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥