Tuesday, March 5

Four More Charming Blocks

Quick post before I head out to my local patchwork group... love Tuesdays!

bright cheddar...hmmm! 

...some green in the mix...
 

pretty pink...

...and prettier still in another pink...

How does that saying go..."I'm late, I'm late, for a ......"

Have a great day...♥


Posted by Picasa

11 kind people said..:

Donna said...

Lovely blocks. I especially love the 4th one.

Terri D. said...

Gosh - all so pretty!!

Lynn said...

Just beautiful Julia! I see some of the same fabrics that I have in my stash. We must be stash sisters!

Leeanne said...

'for a very important date' !!!!!
I played the White Rabbit in a theater production years ago!
Lovely blocks.

Janet O. said...

You've stitched up more beauties, Julia. I especially love the middle two. : )

Elyte said...

Lovely blocks, looks like you are having a bit of fun with them.

Nancie Anne Quilts said...

You've been a busy girl! It's going to be fun to see your CC all come together. You've got a very scrappy Bonnie Hunter feel going on there!

Shirley said...

They all look very pretty Julia, hope you made it to your sewing group and had a lovely day.

Nanette Merrill said...

They are charming. what great blocks. I likey them.

Sue SA said...

Gorgous blocks, love the different colour combos.

Janet said...

It looks like a lot of fun making blocks with different colours and fabrics.
I love Tuesdays too, it's when my sewing group meets.