Sunday, February 17

Sneak Peek....here's Percy Pelican!

Just a quick little sneak peek at what I did with my patchwork friends on Friday ...
 
My patchwork group Pelican Quilters are doing a little project...sorry I can't share more than that just now ...but hey, doesn't Percy Pelican look great!
He has that sneaky look they give you while your watching them.....you know that look....whose watching who look!
 
I fused him onto a backing then onto the background and applied the black bias tape...
.
Hope your having a great creative weekend.....♥
 
Posted by Picasa

8 kind people said..:

Chartreuse Moose said...

Percy is darling! Looking forward to future adventures of a dashing pelican!

Lisa Ryan said...

Looks great Julia

Janet O. said...

Percy is a very handsome fella, Julia. Beautiful work!

Sue said...

Yes...Percy is a perfect pelican.

Elyte said...

He looks fabulous, you must have had a very busy Friday.

Lois Evensen said...

What a handsome Percy! :) Very nice.

Sue-Anne said...

He looks great Julia!

FlourishingPalms said...

Oh, I love pelicans! Now that we're living in Florida, we've sort of become interested in them. We have a pelican on our lamp post name sign. Someday I want to make a pelican wall hanging for in the house. Your Percy is really cute!