Wednesday, February 13

Adding Last Corner Dresden...

Just this last red Dresden to applique on....

....then on to adding the last few around the border...and the top will be ready to baste and hand-quilt...

Pretty in blue.... 

A lovely addition of a soft Coral Dresden..

...and the popular purple corner Dresden....

It's so hot here...and 40 degree Celsius temp....not really good hand sewing weather...

Have a lovely day, take care....♥
 

Posted by Picasa

10 kind people said..:

Elyte said...

Such a beautiful palette of colours. Is this one for you?
The weather is really punishing you all this summer. Take care and stay cool.

Janet O. said...

I'm cheering for you, Julia. This is the kind of quilt I only dream of making. Such a classic beauty! : )

Janet said...

I love the gorgeous 30's dredens! I hope you're not having to go outside too much in that opressing heat.

Terri D. said...

Just beautiful!

Leeanne said...

S*T*U*N*N*I*N*G!!!!!!!!!

Sue SA said...

Summer huh, too hot for quilting and now too hot for piecing, somehow global cooling is my prefered option right now!

Brown Dirt Cottage said...

I just LOVE these sweet dainty little fans!!

Yippee for close finish!!

Paula Hensley Murphy said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear friend and many more!!!!!

Nanette Merrill said...

I've never seen anything like that before. Really so beautiful. I love how you did that.

muhammad ibraheem said...

Investment Plans to make money online, Online Jobs can make money online from home, Just Visit
www.jobzcorner.com