Tuesday, January 1

Happy New Year....

May 2013 be healthy, happy and all you wish it to be....

 
I wish you all peace and happiness....friendships, inspirations, lots of stitching time,  finishes and ....dare I add, " no more UFO's ".....♥

13 kind people said..:

Janet O. said...

And to you as well, Julia!

Sue-Anne said...

Happy new year to you and your family too Julia.

Supergoof said...

Heel veel GELUK in 2013 from The Netherlands!!
:o)

Elyte said...

Wishing you and your family the same. Happy New Year. Hope the weather cools down for you.

Lurline said...

Thanks, Julia, I have seen so many great blogs today, there will be UFO's!
Hugs - Lurline!

Linda H. said...

I promise, in 2013 your Kaffe applique blocks will become a quilt finish! Have a great new year with lots of fun time spent quilting.

Terri D. said...

Thank you for the wishes, and I wish the same right back to you! Happy New Year!

Terry said...

Happy New Year Julia! :0)

Leeanne said...

It will be amazing! I love your vintage photo.

Lizzie said...

A happy, safe and creative new year to you too Julia. I'll be back in Perth sometime this year so looking forward to maybe catching up again...
Lizzie
xxx

Cardygirl said...

Happy new year Julia!

Shirley said...

I think the only guarantee is more UFO's. but I will TRY my best. Happy 2013 to you.x

Vivian said...

Our wish list is similar, Julia. Health, happiness, and time for stitching for you as well. No promises re: my UFOs, but I'll do my best.
Happy New Year, Julia.