Wednesday, December 5

Two More Dresden's.....

Not a lot of sewing time this week....
...but I did manage to get 2 more Dresden's paper pieced and appliqued on to the background  ready for the centres to go on....
 Pretty pinks and blues....now I need to lay the pieces out and see what colours I should do next.
 
The weather can't make up it's mind whether to be summer or go back to winter...Lovely weather for staying in to sew...I would really love to start something new, but trying so hard not too till after the New Year ....we have a wedding early January....so excited!
 
Take care...until next time.....♥
 

6 kind people said..:

Elyte said...

Lovely Julia, each one has it's own character.

Fiesta said...

Julia they are beautiful. I love those vintage designs.

Chris said...

They are beautiful!

Janet O. said...

I especially love that first one with the pinks and blues. They are both lovely!

Maree: said...

Your Blocks are Lovely Julia it's going to be a Pretty Quilt.
Hope All is going Well.
Cheers

Lurline said...

Moving along Julia - that's great! The wedding will bring a lot of happiness into you life - big hugs to all.
Best wishes - Lurline.