Friday, December 21

This and That...Dresdens and gift...

Where has the week gone...it's Friday already..
Can you believe it's just 4 more sleeps (as little ones say ) till Christmas day...
Yesterday my dear neighbour popped in for a chat and gave me this beautiful Hungarian embroidery that she did and the vanilla scented tinned candle.
 So precious, I know how much work went into this beautiful piece.
I have seen her exquisite tablecloths and cushion covers in the making, so patiently working the perfect stitches.
I feel honoured to have this beautiful keepsake from her.....
Thank you Julianna...
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Back to my Dresden's....I have two prepped ready to piece as time permits....
I think another two Dresden's should be all I need to make, then I'll play around with the setting...

Isn't this a pretty Dresden....so bright and happy.
 
Have a lovely day....happy stitching till next time.....♥
 

8 comments:

  1. I smile to myself.
    I find Hungarian embroidery on the Australian blog. I'm glad you like it. (I'm Hungarien)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Hungarian embroidery is amazing! You have certainly put together some more beautiful Dresden's Julia! Watching for the setting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hungarian embroidery is very beautiful. Love the Dresdens. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hungarian embroidery is beautiful. the Dresden is so nice. I have always liked the dresden pattern.
    hugs
    beebee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each Dresden you have made has been so pretty. You have a real eye for pulling the right fabrics together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely post, love seeing your Dresden's grow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Julia,

    the Dreden Plates are wonderful.

    Have a nice weekend, Manuela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those dresdens are so pretty and cheerful. You have been given such a lovely gift. Thinking of you and wishing you a Happy Christmas Julia. With love.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥