It's so sweet, and went together really well, considering I made it up as I went along..
I thought it would be nice if the baby as it grew, had more to look at then mostly pinwheels and squares...so
I loved the comment Linda left about adding 2 rows of squares at the top and bottom to finish with...so that's what I did.
Thank you Linda.
The bottom also has the strip of print ,but the wider piece of #3 "Spot" fabric.
I was able to tweek this piece a little to make it fit...cutting the bigger pictures in the middle and re-sewing
The post title says "almost a flimsy"....I think I need to add just one more row of squares to each side of the quilt to finish if off and balance size wise....
The Spot fabric went so well with the '30's baby repro fabrics...
I loved making this for the new baby...a great start to the New Year... 2013....♥