Saturday, December 29

Small Fundraiser Projects...

It's so hot outside..hitting 40-41 Celsius for the next few days....the best place to be is indoors sewing..
Well, that's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it!
I thought this might be a good time to clear out some orphaned blocks, and use up some scrap / stash to run up some small fundraiser items to donate to a good cause.
How vibrant and stunning did this table runner turn out....all made from leftovers of the Blue and White quilt...remember that elusive B&W fabric that too forever to arrive.
Great easy free pattern from Quiltbus ....I love making this runner....Think a few more of these will be great fundraisers...
 
This Table topper is made up from the left overs of the  "Twice as Nice" free quilt pattern  I found on You tube...
Don't we all love food left overs, saves us cooking another meal or two.... having the left over blocks already pieced  has been great , just a matter of working out what to do with them....
 
.....and here's a little cushion from some more scrap leftovers.
Edit....these little projects will also be great to play with on Sweet Susie
 
Have a lovely New Year...
Take care and stay safe.....♥
 

4 kind people said..:

Janet O. said...

That blue table runner really caught my eye. Maybe I'll have to try one and take it to play with Gidget. : )

Shari said...

Lovely use of your orphan blocks. I especially like the blue one. Glad to hear you are keeping cool! We are just managing with the 'swamp' cooler.

sunny said...

What a great way to use up some scraps! Beautiful projects for a good cause.

Manuela said...

The tablerunner are bautiful.
I like the blue one.
I wish you a Happy New Year, Manuela.