Friday, November 16

Working with another General...

As I still have some General fat quarters left, these neutrals in particular, I thought I would have a go at using them up in this little project...
I won't tell you what it is just yet...Just for fun....lets see if anyone can guess!
OK you girls from my local quilting group already know....so lets see if anyone else can guess...
Sorry the photo is so washed out looking....neutrals just don't photograph so well.
These are from a bundle of Generals Fa la la la la
 
I'm hoping this will finish up looking very chic....that's the only clue I'm giving...
 
Have a great day...happy sewing....♥
 

6 kind people said..:

Janet O. said...

I will admit to having absolutely no clue as to what you are making, Julia. But I am curious. : )

DebbieSFL said...

an ort box? it's pretty anyway :)

Elyte said...

I have seen some lovely projects done in neutrals and I look forward to seeing yours. Sorry I can't guess, no imagination tonight.

Chris said...

Ooohh! I am loving it already.

Vivian said...

Very elegant fabrics, but my mind's a blank as far as your plans. I don't remember you mentioning a project with a lot of hourglass blocks. We'll be watching for more hints.

Shirley said...

You are teasing with that General Julia and I shall be interested to see just what you are up to.!!