Wednesday, November 21

Tuesday's Amazing Eye Candy....

How amazing are these quilts....
Lisa, one of our Tuesday group ladies recently moved over to Australia from New Zealand. She has just come back from a quick trip home to pick up her much loved sewing machine, her WIP's  and her quilt top flimsies .
What a lovely surprise it was to walk into the club room yesterday to see these amazing quilt tops....OMG ,no kidding I think my mouth was wide open and eyes nearly popping out...where's my camera!
The one above is in Batiks....Lisa loves bright and also loves to work with Batiks....can you see the design, it's the Bird of Paradise flower set around in a circle...so vibrant and gorgeous!
This one which is more subdued, but just as beautiful....it's all about the colours that tie in and go so well together... isn't it
Another view....colours show up better here...just look at that pieced border!
......and this one, what can I say...simply beautiful!
I can't remember who Lisa said the quilts are for....lucky people who ever they are.
 
We have had a few new ladies join out little quilting group in the last few months...nearly every week we're treated to a feast of amazing work...I won't mention names...they know who they are.....It's been a joy to have you all join our group.
 
Enjoy your day.....♥ 
 

6 kind people said..:

Terri D. said...

Wow, those are just breathtaking. Thanks for sharing the beauty!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

What exquisite quilts - thanks for sharing Julia!

Janet O. said...

Oh, gorgeous! I love batiks with black and this is exquisite!
And the purple Storm at Sea--I can't believe the border. Yikes--that is some serious piecing.
Incredible quilts, Julia!

Elyte said...

I love the storm at sea design. The border is amazing.

Grit said...

Wow, your quilts are so fantastic.
Liebe Grüße Grit

maffy neri said...

I so love them all. They all are creatively done and with a clever techniques. Each one of them is so unique you don't know which is more better looking. I know it's hard to choose just one.
Audience Response System Rental