Friday, November 9

Still Zig-Zagging....

Not a lot of sewing getting done here..just can't seem to find a decent amount of time to get this quilt top pieced...
....but I did manage to add on another 5 rows. it's growing very very slowly...
I think it's a good 2/3 rds of the way along the table now...I just need a good full days sewing on it, then I'd be able to sandwich it, then SS and I will have another play..
...in the meantime, my favourite Apple core topper graces the table..
 
So much to do today...rushing off again...
Have a lovely weekend...stay safe.....♥
 

5 kind people said..:

Leeanne said...

Oh....I love this one! and the applecore.......happy quilting weekend to you!

Paula Hensley Murphy said...

can't wait to see how you quilt this one. Looks great!

Janet O. said...

The zigzag is really coming along, Julia. Are you liking it better now (seems like you weren't crazy about it in the beginning)? I think it looks great. Can't wait to see it finished. Have you got an idea as to how you will quilt it?

Karen said...

I like the zigzag quilt. Would be a good way to use a couple of layer cakes I have and don't know what to do with.

paulette said...

Slow but sure...and gorgeous!! Love it!! AND love that apple core quilt!! Such a happy quilt!
P