Tuesday, November 27

Spring Harvest....Done!!

I so happy to post that my Spring Harvest top.....is done!

It's so hard to get a good photo, different angles and lighting makes such a difference to the colours.
it's so lovely to see it finished as a top, hanging / pinned to the quilt underneath.
It's a bit big for this quilt hanger....but at least you can see what it will look like hanging up...
I'm not going to make it any bigger...I'll just quilt it and bind it with the same dark green fabric of the inner narrow borders.
 
Have a great day....happy sewing...♥
 

13 kind people said..:

Janet said...

You really did knuckle down to it, it looks gorgeous, well done.

Gale, Ky quilter said...

Beautiful! You design the most beautiful quilts & I love all the florals. Awesome. Inspires me to get to work on my winter quilt. Hopefully getting a little snow here in Kentucky tonight. :)

Janet O. said...

Way to go, Julia! It is beautiful! I love the colors.

Lindi said...

I really love the colors.

Leeanne said...

Spectacular! I love the quilt hanger!

Meredith said...

Lighting is interesting that way. Your quilt top is lovely. I like the calm colors.

Sue-Anne said...

It's beautiful Julia, congratulations on the finish.

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

That is so lovely!!!
All my friends think I only do yellow /purple bright but I just love your soft colors here.

Cheers

Linda

Grit said...

This quilt looks so beautiful. Fantastic work.
Liebe Grüße Grit

not so zen -quilts in Paris said...

Julia, such a beatiful and elegant quilt,you've done a wonderful job here. Medallion quilts ere my absolute favorites at the moment.
Love from Paris, Will V

Elyte said...

Stunning Julia. Congratulations, all your own work.

Vivian said...

Such an elegant, romantic, lovely quilt, Julia. It's a wonderful finished top. Your projects are always stunning and spectacular. It's always a joy to see your work.

Shirley said...

Congratulations Julia. It is beautiful.