Saturday, November 10

It's a Flimsie.....yay!

I did it....I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning...
....all it needed was just another 9 rows...
...as it grew, I grew to love it too. This will be great for when I have company over...
...from another angle.
A big YAY  for scrappy quilts....doesn't it liberate us , using up our scraps, not having to go buy up metres of background fabric. That's what I love the most, and just the look of scrappy quilts is comforting and warming.
Scrappy repros....how good is that!
 
I'm putting this aside for a while, so I can get back to my Vintage Dresden's while I think about how I'm going to quilt this top...
 
Gorgeous day outside....forecast rain, but I can see it happening....♥
 
 

32 kind people said..:

Dawn said...

Looks fabulous on your table!

beebee said...

very nice. I love to use up my scraps too!
so colorful and fun to have to sleep under!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Love your scrappy zig zag on your table Julia. I have something like that in mind for some solid scraps.

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Hi Julia

Love that. Scrappy quilts are my favourite.

Cheers

Linda

Terry said...

Congratulations! It looks wonderful! :0)

Jan said...

What a great quilt top - I just love this. Couldn't agree more about creating with scraps; they make our quilts "ours".

Leeanne said...

yes! Scrap quilts are the best!

I love all the quilts hanging on the ladder.

Janet O. said...

Oh, it is lovely! I'm glad you like it now, too!
When you said you were going to put it aside my first reaction was, "Why?" Then you mentioned the Dresdens and I knew why. Can't wait to see more of those! : )

Miri said...

Oh this is just wonderful! A great repro scrappy-great pattern and great fabrics-who could ask for more.

Vivian said...

Scrappy quilts are my favorites, but I haven't finished many. Shame on me, and three cheers for you, finishing this wonderful flimsie!

Love seeing the quilts on the ladder, but please explain that little DJane on the wall. Is that a miniature you made, maybe an embroidered version? Why don't I remember posts about it?
Of course, that crazy quilt project in the center of the wall looks so like a Julia project.
I'm sure a visit to your home is a feast for a stitcher's heart.

Elyte said...

Lovely Julia, this one seems to have come together very quickly.

jirons42 said...

I love this quilt. Makes me want to make one of my own. So many quilts, so little time!

Heather said...

Looking good. I love zig zag quilts, I think I need to make one soon.

Terri D. said...

It looks just great! Love it.

beth said...

The perfect table cloth! Hooray for scraps!

Ashlawnfarms Rag Quilt Creations said...

Gorgeous!

leesa jhon said...

WOW! nice all the rows are looking so attractive because all rows designs are different.

Villas for Rent in Italy

Nanette Merrill said...

I'm with you on the love for scraps. This is perfect. I love it.

Rose Marie said...

Yay for you .... wonderful!

Shirley said...

I am sure by now that you have formulated a plan for the quilting and if I know you Julia that will soon be a quilt proper. Looks great.

Linda said...

What a great use of scraps, and such a simple, but effective, pattern. I love it, Julia!

Johnny said...

great design , i love it
tricka

RNDTECHNOLOGIES said...

Nice blog

Kiran Kumar said...

activefacility Resource first grew as an idea in the mind of Mrs. Manju Singh CEO/Founder, to address the pain areas of clients’ need for professional Facility management services in the backdrop of the sunrise industries of IT and ITES industries, malls and large residential complexes.
Since 1998 Active Facility Resource Services Pvt.Ltd. has dedicated itself to servicing some of India’s leading industries bringing people together and delivering valuable contacts to businesses.

We have capitalised on our expertise, sofa cleaning in Bangalore and carpet cleaning in Bangalore learning by adapting the clients’ needs and our service ethos to grow into a strong company with a prestigious clients list. Active Facility Resource first grew as an idea in the mind of Mrs. Manju Singh CEO/Founder, to address the pain areas of clients’ need for professional Facility management services in the backdrop of the sunrise industries of IT and ITES industries, malls and large residential complexes.


Go the Extra Mile through our commitment to Customer focused, cost efficient Services. We will build long lasting Associations and continue to add Value to the Customer’s business through Continuous Improvements, mattress cleaning in Bangalore and window cleaning in Bangalore in our business Processes and strive to strengthen our growing Market position through a shared Value Culture of Employee and Partner involvement and thereby improve Shareholder Value.
We work with you to understand your business / organisation and then tailor a solution to your Unique needs. We assure quality services by providing professional and independent management of your facilities.
Active Facility Resource Services, headquartered in Bangalore, India, is a total services solutions, third party management company. We provide Clients with the Best possible World class Service in our core and non core areas in Facilities Management.
We deliver best-in-class facility services to Customers throughout India in a wide variety of markets including Corporate, Manufacturing plants, Educational institutions, Retail, Financial Sector, Government, and Public Venues.

anamika rahman khan said...

We deliver best-in-class facility services to Customers throughout India in a wide variety of markets including Corporate, Manufacturing plants, Educational institutions, Retail, Financial Sector, Government, and Public Venues.

http://eee55jg3ir6q9n229kmbst7xf8.hop.clickbank.net

suhan Hossain said...

thanks for nice .very good work

Learn How To Read Quran Online

cctvdrainsurvey said...

Many of the older properties in London and even some of the newer ones are prone to drainage problems. With everything from root growing into pipes, your own home waste blocking the pipe, to leaves and gravel being washed into the storm drains, there are a million and one things that can cause pipes inside and outside your home to be blocked. ..
london drain cleaning

sneha agarwal said...

Wow there is a perfection in this website nice keep on continuing will be back again to ur site thanking you

Free Classifieds - Free Online Advertising

CxiCxi de Castro said...

Im from the Philippines and I really appreciate this!
I like your collections!
Your blog is perfect! Im counting on your site!

Cris Brown said...

so nice table.thanks for share with us.New to Network Marketing

preschool in phoenix said...

Elizabeth's quilt really reminds you of the tiles you find here and I can't wait to see Kerry's cushion. Susan's cushion is gorgeous too.


preschool in phoenix

phoenix preschool

preschool phoenix az

preschool in phoenix az

preschool in 85032

SAS ruhin said...

nice & gorgeous design. just like it.
Coduri Postale Constanta