Thursday, October 4

Three More Dresdens...

...to add to the project...
Sorry the photos look a bit washed out...it's very early...so I'm not sure if it's me or the camera...lol!
This block is very pretty, the colours here don't do it justice...it's much brighter and vibrant.
A bit of green and yellow now...
Same with this one...looks much brighter than it shows up here...lovely peachy colour with a touch of blue...
I'm off today to buy some muslin for the background, I thought I had some in my stash, but I don't.
I have quite a bit of tone on tone creams, but I really think this needs a muslin to be in keeping with the vintage style...and then it's onto doing some centres...
Have a lovely day, whatever your doing...

10 comments:

  1. Looking just lovely , Julia! Nice to see you posting!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Julia! I can't recall if you have said--how many are you planning on making total?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 are so beautiful.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julia, these are so beautiful, I especially love the last one you posted. This is going to be a gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this pattern of Dresden and your fabrics are all pretty. Cant wait to see what you do next!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I love all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥