Sunday, October 14

Still stash busting...Dresden's

My vintage Dresden's are coming along beautifully...love these!
So pretty....Some lovely bright Dresden's

Some lovely soft and delicate Dresden's...
Ten Dresden's on my design floor rug....but still only two have centres..
...♥

My good old Pfaff has been humming along in the early mornings, ( the only spare machining time I seem to have these days)...piecing these...hmmm, not really sure if I like this, perhaps it will grow on me as I do more...and....
...this is some of the mess I'm making in the meantime...

Hope you having a great weekend...more like autumn here than spring..where did the sun go!....♥

8 comments:

  1. What great fun. Those are so pretty. Yes, a wonderful weekend here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A mess like that is a sure sign of productivity!
    I can't believe it, but those Dresdens keep getting prettier and prettier!
    You don't like your zig-zag quilt? It can live at my house! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are having a wonderful time playing with your fabrics and designs. It's fun following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty little Dresdens. You are making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chevron quilt. I've been wanting to make one. So many patterns, so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Dresdens need a fancier name, because with that tricky centre, you need a bit more applause for the effort they take. Loving the zig zag, I have one on my to do list. I think it will grow on you. Mess is good = productivity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing your mess! A sign of a real artist at work. You're making lovely things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥