Wednesday, October 31

Sharing some Eye Candy....

I had such a great morning at patchwork yesterday...

Isn't this a stunning quilt.....so vibrant and eye catching.
Dear Lyn made this, if only you could see the gorgeous free motion quilting Lyn worked on it...gentle meanders with daisies scattered here and there.....beautiful!
How cute is this.....isn't a little girl just going to love this....this big girl here does!
Teddies and a panda all tucked in under the quilt.
Glynis did amazing work on this quilt...
Thank you girls for letting me share these quilts...♥
 
I managed to sneak in a bit more quality quilting time on SS last night....just a few more of the General blocks to free motion....then onto the sashings..all good!
 
I sincerely hope all dear friends got through Sandy's fury unharmed.....♥

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I just LOVE the one with the bears! So darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute quilts. Love the yellow background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY sweet quilts!! You hang with awesome quilters!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bear quilt, and the butter yellow is a lovely, complementary background color on Lyn's quilt.
    I'm working with my Sadie today and tomorrow. Another deadline coming, and my FMQ is the only thing I'm focusing on for 36 hours. Vroom! Vroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bear quilt is so sweet!
    The first quilt is very colorful, like warm sunshine on a flower garden.
    You and Vivian put me to shame with all your quilting on your Sweet 16s. I am basting a little quilt tonight that I hope to get quilting tomorrow, but I'm not sure Gidget goes Vroom, Vroom! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done to your friends for such lovely quilts. Can't wait to see the General in all his finery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that bear quilt is just soooo cute! Is it a pattern or did she create it herself? If, so, she is extraordinarily talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥